Fellowship at GAATES is free and open to anyone interested in supporting and promoting Universal Design and accessibility of the built, ICT, transportation, tourism, and social environments.
Through the sign-up form below you will receive our monthly Global Accessibility News ("GAN") newsletter, a summary of GAN postings for the month, programming information as selected, and periodically receive notices regarding opportunities to connect and network with others in the field of accessibility.
The GAATES Fellowship includes persons with and without disabilities and is composed of professionals in architecture, engineering, ICT, employment, education, representatives of professional associations and organization, leaders of private sector organizations, and civil society Non-Governmental/Disability Organizations (NGOs/DPOs), to name just a few.
Should you be interested in a more robust engagement experience with G3ict and its divisions please be sure to check off the boxes below to receive the monthly newsletters from G3ict, IAAP, and/or Smart Cities for All to be kept informed of the latest accessibility news.
IAAP also has a paid-membership program that is available to accessibility professionals and organizations that champion accessibility best practices. Standard benefits are listed below and additional benefits are applicable depending on the level of membership chosen. Please follow this link to learn more about the IAAP membership program: https://www.accessibilityassociation.org/membership
IAAP Membership - Standard Benefits
Benefits and discounts vary based on individual and organizational levels.
- Discount of $100 on CPACC Certification exam
- Discount of $100 on WAS Certification exam
- Flexible online learning and certifications
- Exclusive SME virtual Community Forums
- Membership digital badge
- Members–Only Career Center job board
- Discounts on educational webinar series and bundles, live and archived
- Discounts on exclusive Industry and Topic-Specific webinars and events
- Networking and Directory access
- Monthly Accessibility Now Newsletter
- Volunteer opportunities
- Weekly Accessibility resource announcements
- Continuing A11y Education Credits (CACEs) opportunities
Please complete the application form below or e-mail any questions to email@example.com
Fellowship Application Form